Friday, December 7, 2007

This week's NFL Picks - Results

Here's what's going on:


  • Carolina Panthers (+10.5) at Jacksonville Jags o/u 38

The Panthers resembled a real NFL team in their 1st home victory since the Nixon administration last week against the 49ers. But Jacksonville ain't the 49ers. They will run the ball all over the Panthers and confuse the hell out of whoever is playing QB. Can the Panthers keep it close? I doubt it. Take the under and hope both teams run alot. UPDATE: IS this the Carolina Panthers or the University of North Carolina Tarheels? I don't know, the uniforms look alot alike....I'm sure the Dolphins are bummin' that they don't have Carolina on the schedule this year. Wagered: $2 (seriously), Lost $2

  • Dallas Cowboys (-11) at Detroit Lions o/u 51

The way things are going, John Kitna's prediction of 10 may come true. 10 losses! I think Dallas will kill 'em and hopefully Crayton will rack up some points for my fantasy team. UPDATE: One week to the next, you just don't know what you're going get with some teams. Wagered $2, Lost $2

  • Miami Dolphins (+7) at Buffalo Bills 0/u 35

Who cares. UPDATE: Anybody care yet?

  • Pittsburgh Steelers (+10) at New England Patriots o/u 48

I bleed black and gold. And like everyone else south of Providence I want the Patriots to lose. Polamalu aggravated his sore knee in practice wednesday and he's out. I don't care. Steelers MONEY LINE (+375). Put me down for 20!.........UPDATE: I'm still bleeding and it still hurts. Alot. Wagered: $20, Lost $20

  • Minnesota Vikings (-9) at San Francisco 49ers o/u 39

The Vikes are surging right now and I expected the steamroller to be in high gear in the bay area this weekend. Don't know if the Niners can contribute any scoring so I'll refrain from the over. UPDATE: This was one of those that comes along every month or so that you know just can't miss. I upped my bet far beyond my normal $10 range. Wagered: $33, WON $30

  • San Diego Chargers (-1.5) at Tennessee Titans 0/u 40

Haynesworth is back. He's a beast. Titans in a close one. UPDATE: Changed my mind and bet on the Chargers. Wagered $2, WON $1.82

  • Indianapolis Colts at Baltimore Ravens

UPDATE: I did a teaser. God I'm an idiot. Wagered $10, LOST $10

RESULTS: Lost $2.18. Hardly worth writing about, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brett Michaels here....Just want to give you some advice. Stop betting on sports and stick to poker. LOL!!!