Monday, May 12, 2008

I got assworms


Well, it's final. In a blowout victory, "igotassworms" received 40% of the total vote to win the "screen name of the week" award. As was announced last week, readers of B.S.S.M. will submit nominations for the funniest, or most thought provoking, screen name they see on the internet. You know what? it doesn't even have to be on an online poker site. Anywhere you see, or make up, a screen name is fine. Even if it came from your favorite "I love Harry Potter" fansite or "Isn't Halo Just the SHIT!!" discussion board, it will still qualify.


The reader submitting the winning name will receive a free "Big Slick Small Money" T-shirt once I get around to making them. And since I submitted this week's winner, looks like my wardrobe will be upgraded....some day.

No comments: