Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Screen Name of the Week


I'm fairly certain that both of the readers of "Big Slick, Small Money" play at least a little online poker. I do as well and in the course of wasting more of my time than money, I have come across a few genuinely funny screen names. Some are meant to intimidate, some are meant to deceive, but these names are just meant to amuse. So, it got me to thinking (cue rising smoke) we should have a weekly contest to spot the funniest screen name (or just make 'em up).

Every week users will submit screen names they've either seen or fabricated, either way - it doesn't matter, and we will vote on the funniest. The weekly winner will be announced every Friday (or sometime hopefully by Sunday if I forget). Each week's winner will receive a free "Big Slick, Small Money" t-shirt, as soon as I start making them. No names with "420" in them will be accepted, that whole thing is way played out. To get us going, here's a few I've seen:

"ijustwentpoop"

"igotassworms"

"UglylikeLiebert" (mean but lets' admit it, pretty funny)

"Waiting4Gus"

User submissions will be accepted in the "comment" section.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hoofhearted"

"Hoofhearted again"

"Hoofhearted2"

"anlmnky"